2021 IEEE ISBI
AI-BASED APPROACHES TO BIOMEDICAL IMAGE ANALYSIS IN CANCER
Virtual Format : April 13th, 14:00 – 18:15 (CET)
The IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) is a scientific conference dedicated to mathematical, algorithmic, and computational aspects of biological and biomedical imaging.
The 2021 IEEE ISBI will be fully virtual and will include a Clinical Day on April 13 th, 2021 afternoon from 14:00 to 18:15 (CET). This symposium will feature recent developments in AI BASED APPROACHES TO BIOMEDICAL IMAGE ANALYSIS IN CANCER.
ISBI Clinical Day program includes presentations and a panel discussion among imaging scientists, clinicians, experimental researchers, and industry to foster multi disciplinary interactions.
- Machine learning and MRI
- Functional imaging, radiomics and big data
- Multiplex immunofluorescence imaging of the tumor microenvironment
- Integrating omics data with digital pathology
- Predicting and understanding tumor progression and treatment response
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS :
- Thomas C Booth, UK
- Christos Davatzikos , USA
- Laure Fournier, France
- Matt Humphries, UK
- Anant Madabhushi , USA
- Yinyin Yuan, UK