PAILLON2020 (Pasteur Innovation Living-lab of Nice)
A demonstration and simulation apartment dedicated to e-health for patients with neurodegenerative disorders of deficiencies.
The living-lab brings together stakeholders from health and social care, research, patient groups and industry to promote innovation, to facilitate multidisciplinary projects, to develop products, solutions and services. More than a welcoming location, we develop an ecosystem based on users challenges, and a common philopsophy.
4 purposes for the simulation & exhibition appartment :
- Communicate, raise awareness, evaluate solutions
- Support return from the Hospital and facilitate and support home-care living
- Train healthcare professionnals to digital technologies
- Innovate through research
- Stéphane Schneider (CIU-Santé), Frédéric Prate (CIU-Santé), Mathilde Demory (Ville de Nice)
Type of structure
- Living-lab platform PAILLON2020 (Pasteur Innovation Living-lab of Nice) A demonstration and simulation apartment dedicated to e-health for patients with neurodegenerative disorders of deficiencies. The platform is affiliated to the CIU-Santé platforms
- University of Nice ; CHU of Nice; SCS Cluster ; City of Nice
- Living-lab PAILLON2020 27 rue du Professeur Delvalle 06364 Nice cedex 4
- Stéphane Schneider // email@example.com
Frédéric Prate // Prate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathilde Demory // Mathilde.email@example.com
Skills of the team members
The Centre d’Innovation et d’Usages en santé (CIU-santé; Center for Innovation and Usage in Health) is supported by CHU-Nice and is located in the gerontology cluster. Its mission is to test and evaluate innovative technologies in home healthcare and autonomous living. CIU-santé has state-of-the-art measurement equipment and its ecosystem facilitates rapid project initiation, thanks to its university and medical expertise.
The Innovation & Prospective Departement of the City of Nice: public health policies development and e-health strategy implementation related to the challenges pointed-out by the local institutions.
Contribution to the FHU
WP F G
- Research and innovation projects with CHU of Nice and University of Nice (Partnerships developed with I3S, LAPCOS and LAMHESS laboratories)
- Teaching and training programs development to implement e-health in medical and paramedical practises (IFSI; Faculty of Medecine)