A demonstration and simulation apartment dedicated to e-health for patients with neurodegenerative disorders of deficiencies.
The living-lab brings together stakeholders from health and social care, research, patient groups and industry to promote innovation, to facilitate multidisciplinary projects, to develop products, solutions and services. More than a welcoming location, we develop an ecosystem based on users challenges, and a common philopsophy.
4 purposes for the simulation & exhibition appartment :
- Communicate, raise awareness, evaluate solutions
- Support return from the Hospital and facilitate and support home-care living
- Train healthcare professionnals to digital technologies
- Innovate through research
- Audrey Bel (CIUS), Taycir SKHIRI (CHU, CIUS),
Type of structure
- Living-lab platform CIUS (Pasteur Innovation Living-lab of Nice) A demonstration and simulation apartment dedicated to e-health for patients with neurodegenerative disorders of deficiencies. The platform is affiliated to the CIUS platforms
- Université Côte d'Azur ; CHU of Nice; SCS Cluster ; City of Nice
- Living-lab CIUS 27 rue du Professeur Delvalle 06364 Nice cedex 4
- • Audrey Bel // firstname.lastname@example.org • Taycir SKHIRI // email@example.com
Skills of the team members
The Centre d’Innovation et d’Usages en santé (CIUS; Center for Innovation and Usage in Health) is supported by CHU-Nice and is located in 27 Delvalle cluster. Its mission is to test and evaluate innovative technologies in home healthcare and autonomous living. CIUS has state-of-the-art measurement equipment and its ecosystem facilitates rapid project initiation, thanks to its university and medical expertise.
The Innovation & Prospective Departement of the City of Nice: public health policies development and e-health strategy implementation related to the challenges pointed-out by the local institutions.
Contribution to the FHU
WP F G
- Research and innovation projects with CHU of Nice and University of Nice (Partnerships developed with I3S, LAPCOS and LAMHESS laboratories)
- Teaching and training programs development to implement e-health in medical and paramedical practises (IFSI; Faculty of Medecine)